At Your Time Dental Urgent Care, everything we do is for the welfare of our valued patients. We are passionate about offering quality, compassionate dental care tailored to each patient’s individual needs.
We know that optimum oral health is an essential element of overall physical health and that dentists do more than just “drill and fill.”
As your primary care doctor, your dentist is a vital member of your family’s team of healthcare providers.
What Has Your Time Dental Urgent Care Done Lately?
An urgent care dentist treats dental issues you want to get taken care of immediately. This includes a cracked tooth, a severe toothache, a broken filling, or an abscess.
But we also offer quality general dentistry. And many specialty services as well.
- Diagnosis and treatment of gum disease
- Oral cancer checks
- Diagnosis and treatment of chronic bad breath
- Coordinated care with medical doctors for dental patients with cancer or other chronic conditions
- Guidance on the oral health ramifications of medication side effects
- Custom night guards for individuals who grind their teeth
- Oral conscious sedation, patience, and compassion for patients with dental anxiety
- Specialized care for expectant mothers
- Pediatric dental guidance for new parents
- Referrals to and coordination with trusted specialists for procedures we don’t perform at Your Time Dental Urgent Care
- Custom mouthguards for athletes of all ages
- The teaching of proper dental hygiene
- Diagnosis of bite problems
- Replacement of old amalgam fillings
- Improved confidence for smile transformation recipients
- In-office and at-home teeth whitening
- Dental cleanings that include scaling and root planing for plaque and tartar removal
What Can We Do For You?
The friendly and experienced team at Your Time Dental Urgent Care would love to help you with any of your dental needs, but we can’t help you unless you come in.
Contact Your Time Dental Urgent Care:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):